Applied statistician and (shameless plug) author of "icenReg", an R-package for regression analysis of interval-censored data.
Member for 5 years
24 profile views
Last seen May 12 at 22:57
- Cross Validated 16.4k 16.4k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 939 939 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 507 507 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 When (if ever) is a frequentist approach substantively better than a Bayesian?
- 57 US Election results 2016: What went wrong with prediction models?
- 48 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 31 XKCD's modified Bayes theorem: actually kinda reasonable?
- 30 Why is this naive matrix multiplication faster than base R's?
- 29 Why does finding small effects in large studies indicate publication bias?
- 29 What is a good, convincing example in which p-values are useful?
- View more network posts →