Applied statistician and (shameless plug) author of "icenReg", an R-package for regression analysis of interval-censored data.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
27 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '20 at 16:51
- Cross Validated 17.3k 17.3k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 507 507 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 When (if ever) is a frequentist approach substantively better than a Bayesian?
- 57 US Election results 2016: What went wrong with prediction models?
- 49 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 34 What are the worst (commonly adopted) ideas/principles in statistics?
- 32 Why is this naive matrix multiplication faster than base R's?
- 31 XKCD's modified Bayes theorem: actually kinda reasonable?
- 29 Has the journal Science endorsed the Garden of Forking Pathes Analyses?
- View more network posts →