argonaut: A person who is engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding quest.
Great Cacapon, WV
Member for 8 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 '11 at 6:21
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 885 885 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 879 879 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 478 478 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 79 Why are loops slow in R?
- 77 Why would you `cat /dev/null > /var/log/messages`?
- 52 Use tryCatch skip to next value of loop upon error?
- 46 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 45 What is a lambda (function)?
- 37 Can I download CTAN packages from the command-line? (Ubuntu)
- View more network posts →