- Cross Validated 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 728 728 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 How to divide each row of a matrix by elements of a vector in R
- 28 LASSO with interaction terms - is it okay if main effects are shrunk to zero?
- 24 Mother milk of 6 Corona-positive (COVID-19) women does not contain the virus - can we make a confidence statement about this?
- 18 Does Bayes theorem hold for expectations?
- 16 Why is the standard deviation defined as sqrt of the variance and not as the sqrt of sum of squares over N?
- 16 How to obtain p-values of coefficients from bootstrap regression?
- 16 What is the relationship between the Beta distribution and the logistic regression model?
- View more network posts →