- Cross Validated 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 768 768 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 253 253 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 How to divide each row of a matrix by elements of a vector in R
- 29 LASSO with interaction terms - is it okay if main effects are shrunk to zero?
- 24 Mother milk of 6 Corona-positive (COVID-19) women does not contain the virus - can we make a confidence statement about this?
- 19 Does Bayes theorem hold for expectations?
- 18 'Trace trick' for expectations of quadratic forms
- 17 What is the relationship between the Beta distribution and the logistic regression model?
- 16 Why is the standard deviation defined as sqrt of the variance and not as the sqrt of sum of squares over N?
- View more network posts →