merge keep An architect of AB 32, the California Global Warming Solutions Act, first legislation capping greenhouse gas emissions in the U.S.
Co-author (with Nia Robinson) of "A Climate of Change: African Americans, Global Warming, and a Just Climate Policy for the US"
Co-designer (with Jim Barrett) of the first comprehensive climate plan for the U.S. to be endorsed by major U.S. labor unions
Editor of the Natural Resources Tax Review
Developer of a partial disability tolling theory for people sexually abused as children bringing actions against their abusers as adults, since adopted by courts in five states.
Currently engaged in a career transition, recasting myself as an expert on the causes and consequences of income inequality in the United States.
Top network posts
- 26 Having a conjugate prior: Deep property or mathematical accident?
- 25 R: Determining whether a function has standard evaluation
- 17 Extract the labels attribute from "labeled" tibble columns from a haven import from Stata
- 13 What if there is no true data-generating process?
- 12 I see it, but I don't believe it. Legal names in R, piping operations, and the dot
- 10 Penalized methods for categorical data: combining levels in a factor
- 10 Constructing a continuous distribution to match $m$ moments
- View more network posts →