"All models are wrong; some are useful" -- George E.P. Box
Statistician by training, but always learning. I primarily work in R, enjoy modeling, and sports analytics.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '17 at 4:39
Top network posts
- 38 Extract Month and Year From Date in R
- 26 Probability of a single real-life future event: What does it mean when they say that "Hillary has a 75% chance of winning"?
- 23 Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- 6 Merging data by 2 variables in R
- 5 Outlier in linear regression
- View more network posts →