PhD student in biostatistics. My research is aimed at count models to visualize and test microbiome sequencing data. In my spare time I play chess; online off course!
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '20 at 15:17
Top network posts
- 8 How do frequentists address this paradox of hypothesis testing?
- 7 rstudio - is it possible to run a code in the background
- 5 Zero-inflated negative binomial
- 5 standardized coefficients from glm logit
- 5 In linear regression, why do we often have to normalize independent variables prior to model fitting?
- 5 Can a Poisson regression model include only interaction term?
- View more network posts →