Any bias in my answers was my own at the time the answer was written and does not necessarily reflect opinions of my company, partners, clients, or anyone else, including my present self. Please feel free to edit my answers if they can be improved.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '16 at 11:40
- Academia 6k 6k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Economics 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 354 354 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ukrainian Language 340 340 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Can I legally omit the fact I hold a Ph.D. degree?
- 65 How should I deal with very negative feedback from some students?
- 56 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 44 Laravel 5.4 ‘cross-env’ Is Not Recognized as an Internal or External Command
- 42 "Upgrading" PhD
- 38 Is it a bad practice to have several mutually exclusive one-to-one relationships?
- 30 At how many citations should I make my Google Scholar profile public?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 4 '16