I’m here for learning and sharing, and this is an amazing platform full of amazing people. Is rewarding to solve puzzles and learn from the community while doing my best to help others.
The world of science can be overwhelming, so my job consists of helping a cool and compassionate team of plant ecology researchers with data wrangling, processing, visualization and analysis.
Currently using R. Exposed in the past to: Visual Basic .NET, SQL, tiny bit of Python for GIS, and ... Turbo Pascal for my first baby steps into programming some years ago ... I am not that old, just that still is, sadly, a big thing in Romania during high-school years. Started my first data analytics with the mighty Excel.
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 217 217 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 177 177 88 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 121 121 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Academia 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Error message when running simple 'rename' function in R
- 30 How to Convert data frame to spatial coordinates
- 10 Avoid overlapping x-axis labels in ggplot facet grid
- 9 For each row return the column name of the largest value
- 9 Euclidean and Geodesic Buffering in R
- 8 Causes of bimodal distributions when bootstrapping a meta-analysis model
- 8 Inserting an image to ggplot2
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 22 '16