I am a 20 something Minnesota based programming enthusiast. My educational background is in mathematics, economcs and statistics, but I have always enjoyed programming and since entering the work world I have realized that you can get a lot of value from programming.
I am pretty handy with R and VB.NET is my default "time to program" language. I know some C# and a few other things (reading Learn You A Haskell and doing Codeacademy), but really my programming approach is very stack overflow reliant, so I am never sure exactly how much I know vs. how much I am able to look up online in a reasonable time frame.
St. Paul, MN
Member for 8 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '13 at 21:42
Top network posts
- 16 Programmer looking to break into machine learning field
- 7 Alternatives to OLAP SSAS Cube Pivot Tables in Excel
- 7 VB.NET Excel Program Leaves EXCEL.EXE floating after completion
- 6 Online material to learn time series analysis
- 5 Exporting Excel Range as image (VB.NET)
- 5 How to handle changing definitions of regions over time in data?
- 5 What are some good (ideally free) tools to give laymen access to basic statistical techniques?
- View more network posts →