I live at the intersection of computer vision research and software engineering. With my background in image processing, computer vision, machine learning, and LiDAR data analysis, I am in a position to develop algorithmic solutions to these difficult problems. But these algorithms are not particularly beneficial as only ideas or prototypes - efficient and carefully executed implementations are the key to their real world application. I am passionate about the reusability of the software I develop - I have found that continually building tools for my team rather than simply solving the particular problem at hand is the key to accelerating future work and success.
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 641 641 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 471 471 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 449 449 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 291 291 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Reducing the number of arguments to a constructor
- 24 Ambiguous base with multiple inheritance
- 22 Doxygen @link to a URL doesn't generate the link correctly
- 22 Don't understand "assuming signed overflow" warning
- 21 CMake Can't find Eigen3
- 18 Selecting a member function using different enable_if conditions
- 18 What's this plastic thing along my sidewalk pavers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 23 '16