Paulo C. Marques F.
BA in Physics. PhD in Mathematical Statistics.
Interested in Bayesian Inference, Statistical Theory, Machine Learning, Data Science, Business AI, and stochastic composition of string quartets.
Teaches Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Science at Insper.
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." (Anonymous)
Member for 8 years, 8 months
42 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 1:15
Top network posts
- 84 What is so cool about de Finetti's representation theorem?
- 63 Bayesians: slaves of the likelihood function?
- 55 Variance of a bounded random variable
- 50 Is a sample covariance matrix always symmetric and positive definite?
- 43 Why is the Jeffreys prior useful?
- 39 Can two random variables have the same distribution, yet be almost surely different?
- 30 Is it correct to use 'Ln' instead of 'ln' for natural logarithm?
- View more network posts →