- Cross Validated 46k 46k 99 gold badges179179 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 430 430 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 918 Comments in Markdown
- 139 What does [t] and [ht] mean?
- 96 What best combination of fonts for Serif, Sans, and Mono do you recommend?
- 96 Opening all files in a folder, and applying a function
- 89 How to efficiently manage a statistical analysis project?
- 87 Can principal component analysis be applied to datasets containing a mix of continuous and categorical variables?
- 86 How to add several authors with different affiliations in beamer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (44)
62 Internet Support for Statistics Software Apr 1 '11
27 Your votes are useful, use them! Feb 25 '12
19 How to ask question related to the use of R? Aug 4 '12
16 Do we need a unique “rstudio” tag? Apr 1 '15
13 Please do not migrate low quality questions Jul 26 '12
12 Second Cross Validated Journal Club Dec 20 '10