- Cross Validated 47k 47k 1111 gold badges186186 silver badges337337 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.3k 21.3k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 430 430 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 253 253 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 950 Comments in Markdown
- 141 What does [t] and [ht] mean?
- 97 What best combination of fonts for Serif, Sans, and Mono do you recommend?
- 97 Opening all files in a folder, and applying a function
- 90 How to efficiently manage a statistical analysis project?
- 90 How to add several authors with different affiliations in beamer?
- 89 Can principal component analysis be applied to datasets containing a mix of continuous and categorical variables?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (44)
64 Internet Support for Statistics Software Apr 1 '11
27 Your votes are useful, use them! Feb 25 '12
19 How to ask question related to the use of R? Aug 4 '12
16 Do we need a unique “rstudio” tag? Apr 1 '15
13 Please do not migrate low quality questions Jul 26 '12
12 Second Cross Validated Journal Club Dec 20 '10