Astronomer at the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI), working on exoplanet detection and characterization. More info about me in my personal webpage here.
- Cross Validated 3.7k 3.7k 2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 503 503 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 429 429 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 390 390 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 183 183 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why is chi square used when creating a confidence interval for the variance?
- 24 Advantages of doing "double lasso" or performing lasso twice?
- 17 Implementing ridge regression: Selecting an intelligent grid for $\lambda$?
- 17 Probability density function between -1 and 1?
- 14 Big mess with my LaTeX code: I want the curvy integral back!
- 13 AR(1) process with heteroscedastic measurement errors
- 12 Acceptance ratio in Metropolis–Hastings algorithm
- View more network posts →