PhD Student in Astrophysics from PUC, Chile, working in the area of astrostatistics applied to exoplanet detection and characterization and in the area of variable stars. More info about me in my personal webpage here.
- Cross Validated 3.6k 3.6k 2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 471 471 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 429 429 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 380 380 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 183 183 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Advantages of doing "double lasso" or performing lasso twice?
- 23 Why is chi square used when creating a confidence interval for the variance?
- 17 Probability density function between -1 and 1?
- 17 Implementing ridge regression: Selecting an intelligent grid for $\lambda$?
- 14 Big mess with my LaTeX code: I want the curvy integral back!
- 13 AR(1) process with heteroscedastic measurement errors
- 12 Sampling of a continuous function: Kronecker's or Dirac's delta?
- View more network posts →