- Cross Validated 38.6k 38.6k 44 gold badges110110 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.1k 6.1k 2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 3k 3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 309 309 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 112 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 107 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 106 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 82 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 69 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →