- Cross Validated 37.3k 37.3k 44 gold badges107107 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5.8k 5.8k 2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 274 274 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 108 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 107 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 100 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 81 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 66 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →