- Cross Validated 39.7k 39.7k 55 gold badges111111 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.1k 6.1k 2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 3k 3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 319 319 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 119 Training on the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 115 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 110 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 84 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 74 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →