Top network posts
- 139 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 105 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 104 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 99 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 80 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 65 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →