Built my own self-driving toy car for fun: https://github.com/RyanZotti/Self-Driving-Car, which has 500+ stars on GitHub.
Lots of machine learning, as well as "Big Data", Spark, AWS, python, R, and SQL experience. I also know a bit of Java, and very limited Scala.
- Cross Validated 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Data Science 4k 4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 How does a Support Vector Machine (SVM) work?
- 126 Difference between neural net weight decay and learning rate
- 78 Data scientist vs machine learning engineer
- 44 What is "experience replay" and what are its benefits?
- 37 What is the difference between test set and validation set?
- 28 Does the order of explanatory variables matter when calculating their regression coefficients?
- 27 Mean squared error vs. mean squared prediction error
- View more network posts →