Built my own self-driving toy car for fun: https://github.com/RyanZotti/Self-Driving-Car, which has 500+ stars on GitHub.
Lots of machine learning, as well as "Big Data", Spark, AWS, python, R, and SQL experience. I also know a bit of Java, and very limited Scala.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '18 at 14:57
- Cross Validated 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Data Science 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 672 672 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 113 113 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 111 111 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 How does a Support Vector Machine (SVM) work?
- 93 Difference between neural net weight decay and learning rate
- 64 Data scientist vs machine learning engineer
- 33 What is the difference between test set and validation set?
- 25 Difference between AlphaGo's policy network and value network
- 24 Does the order of explanatory variables matter when calculating their regression coefficients?
- 23 Mean squared error vs. mean squared prediction error
- View more network posts →