Built my own self-driving toy car for fun: https://github.com/RyanZotti/Self-Driving-Car, which has 500+ stars on GitHub.
Lots of machine learning, as well as "Big Data", Spark, AWS, python, R, and SQL experience. I also know a bit of Java, and very limited Scala.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 8 years
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '19 at 16:56
- Cross Validated 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Data Science 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 How does a Support Vector Machine (SVM) work?
- 96 Difference between neural net weight decay and learning rate
- 69 Data scientist vs machine learning engineer
- 34 What is the difference between test set and validation set?
- 25 Difference between AlphaGo's policy network and value network
- 24 Does the order of explanatory variables matter when calculating their regression coefficients?
- 23 Mean squared error vs. mean squared prediction error
- View more network posts →