- Cross Validated 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 427 427 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 177 177 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 169 169 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Which loss function is correct for logistic regression?
- 18 Why the sum of two absolutely-continuous random variables isn't necessarily absolutely continuous?
- 18 From a statistical perspective: Fourier transform vs regression with Fourier basis
- 17 Why is P(A,B|C)/P(B|C) = P(A|B,C)?
- 14 Cdf of minimum of two iid random variables
- 12 Estimation of AR($p$) model by `lm` versus `arima` in R: different results
- 11 Why do some formulas have the coefficient in the front in logistic regression likelihood, and some don't?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.