Statistical significance is the least interesting thing about the results. You should describe the results in terms of measures of magnitude –not just, does a treatment affect people, but how much does it affect them.
- Gene V. Glass
The primary product of a research inquiry is one or more measures of effect size, not P values.
- Jacob Cohen
More things should not be used than are necessary.
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 5 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '20 at 18:51
Top network posts
- 21 Tracking progress of joblib.Parallel execution
- 15 Import csv file contents into pyspark dataframes
- 12 Mclust model selection
- 12 US Election results 2016: What went wrong with prediction models?
- 11 Mclust model selection
- 10 Differences between xlwings vs openpyxl Reading Excel Workbooks
- 10 What is probabilistic programming?
- View more network posts →