I'm a mathematics professor at New Mexico Tech.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '19 at 13:13
- Academia 31.7k 31.7k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Computational Science 15.4k 15.4k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.5k 4.5k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 How to handle a student who will not accept that he is wrong?
- 92 Solving for regression parameters in closed-form vs gradient descent
- 71 Elsevier production team messed up my paper. What should I do?
- 71 What are the motivations for publishing new editions of an existing textbook, beyond new discoveries in a field?
- 67 How to explain to a student that it is common to include a supervisor as a co-author?
- 64 A professor has offered to send me a hard copy of his new book. Would it be rude to ask for a PDF file instead?
- 61 why is A*v+B*v faster than (A+B)*v?
- View more network posts →