- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 760 760 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 465 465 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Economics 219 219 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 How can the regression error term ever be correlated with the explanatory variables?
- 20 How should I get the shape of a dask dataframe?
- 14 Why can you do df.loc(False)['value'] in pandas?
- 11 What is the rationale behind the exponential family of distributions?
- 10 What does it mean to integrate a Brownian motion with respect to time?
- 8 Is there a built-in/easy LDU decomposition method in Numpy?
- 8 What is a good book for math students to learn machine learning in depth?
- View more network posts →