"The trappings of luxury cannot save you from the nail-biting boredom of repetitive brain injury."
Member for 8 years, 1 month
88 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 17:17
- Cross Validated 42.2k 42.2k 22 gold badges7676 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 345 345 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Academia 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 A more definitive discussion of variable selection
- 38 Are your chances of dying in a plane crash reduced if you fly direct?
- 36 Overfitting a logistic regression model
- 34 Rule of thumb for number of bootstrap samples
- 31 The Book of Why by Judea Pearl: Why is he bashing statistics?
- 28 Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- 28 What is residual standard error?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
19 Community moderating vs systemic attacks May 2 '19
17 Do you flag absolute nonsense questions? Dec 10 '18
12 Should most R tags be replaced with package tags? Feb 11 '13
12 Is “data-preprocessing” on topic for CV? Jan 4 '18