"The trappings of luxury cannot save you from the nail-biting boredom of repetitive brain injury."
Member for 9 years, 1 month
94 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 '20 at 14:34
- Cross Validated 45.6k 45.6k 22 gold badges8888 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 345 345 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Academia 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 A more definitive discussion of variable selection
- 38 Are your chances of dying in a plane crash reduced if you fly direct?
- 38 Rule of thumb for number of bootstrap samples
- 37 Overfitting a logistic regression model
- 31 The Book of Why by Judea Pearl: Why is he bashing statistics?
- 30 possible to create latex multicolumns in xtable?
- 29 Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.