"The trappings of luxury cannot save you from the nail-biting boredom of repetitive brain injury."
Member for 7 years, 10 months
85 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 at 1:29
- Cross Validated 39k 39k 22 gold badges7171 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 236 236 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 225 225 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 A more definitive discussion of variable selection
- 38 Are your chances of dying in a plane crash reduced if you fly direct?
- 32 Rule of thumb for number of bootstrap samples
- 31 The Book of Why by Judea Pearl: Why is he bashing statistics?
- 30 Overfitting a logistic regression model
- 28 Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- 27 possible to create latex multicolumns in xtable?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
17 Do you flag absolute nonsense questions? Dec 10 '18
12 Should most R tags be replaced with package tags? Feb 11 '13
12 Is “data-preprocessing” on topic for CV? Jan 4 '18