Statistician who consults with businesses, universities, individual researchers, and federal agencies. Specialties include survey sampling, longitudinal data analysis, missing data, and causal inference.
Good ol US of A
Member for 7 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 at 16:08
- Cross Validated 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 399 399 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 215 215 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 174 174 88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 151 151 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Probability of being born on a leap day?
- 24 Probability of being born on a leap day?
- 16 Difference between Random Forests and Decision tree
- 15 What is the difference between sensitivity analysis and model validation?
- 12 Pros and Cons of Log Link Versus Identity Link for Poisson Regression
- 11 Overdispersion and Underdispersion in Negative Binomial/Poisson Regression
- 11 Why are 'random' and 'repeated' in mixed models in SAS both producing the same result?
- View more network posts →