Statistician who consults with businesses, universities, individual researchers, and federal agencies. Specialties include survey sampling, longitudinal data analysis, missing data, and causal inference.
Good ol US of A
Member for 8 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '19 at 16:08
- Cross Validated 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 546 546 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 305 305 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 201 201 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 174 174 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Probability of being born on a leap day?
- 24 Probability of being born on a leap day?
- 19 Difference between Random Forests and Decision tree
- 16 What is the difference between sensitivity analysis and model validation?
- 12 Why does propensity score matching work for causal inference?
- 12 Pros and Cons of Log Link Versus Identity Link for Poisson Regression
- 11 Overdispersion and Underdispersion in Negative Binomial/Poisson Regression
- View more network posts →