Statistician who consults with businesses, universities, individual researchers, and federal agencies. Specialties include survey sampling, longitudinal data analysis, missing data, and causal inference.
Good ol US of A
Member for 7 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 at 5:13
- Cross Validated 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 318 318 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 174 174 77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 151 151 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Probability of being born on a leap day?
- 24 Probability of being born on a leap day?
- 12 What is the difference between sensitivity analysis and model validation?
- 12 Difference between Random Forests and Decision tree
- 12 Pros and Cons of Log Link Versus Identity Link for Poisson Regression
- 11 Why are 'random' and 'repeated' in mixed models in SAS both producing the same result?
- 10 What are the variance and standard deviation for a standard six-sided die?
- View more network posts →