matlh + stats hacker, faking it in R; father of boys; HCSSiM alum, CMU grad, postdoc survivor; former ML quant now working in the movies.
- Cross Validated 10.2k 10.2k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 637 637 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 530 530 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 Is normality testing 'essentially useless'?
- 67 Statistics interview questions
- 46 Will docker container auto sync time with the host machine?
- 31 What is the hardest statistical concept to grasp?
- 30 Test for finite variance?
- 30 Among Matlab and Python, which language is good for statistical analysis?
- 28 What is the most surprising characterization of the Gaussian (normal) distribution?
- View more network posts →