Particular interests in computational modelling of useful things and related algorithms. So that means particularly PDEs, finite methods etc. and the solution methods.
B. Sc. in Mathematical Sciences (math, cs, stats minor) and doing a M. Sc. in Computational Sciences.
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 519 519 11 gold badge66 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Chemistry 362 362 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 How are poisons discovered? Does someone have to die/be poisoned from it first?
- 25 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 20 Can I compare real and complex eigenvalues?
- 18 What did Whitehead and Russell's "Principia Mathematica" achieve?
- 15 When does maximum likelihood work and when it doesn't?
- 14 Is Cauchy distribution somehow an "unpredictable" distribution?
- 14 What purpose does economic inequality (inequality in wealth) serve?
- View more network posts →