Looking for a C++ job anywhere in Europe, ideally with a computational/mathematical angle. Changing career direction away from academia after a PhD and four years of a postdoc in statistics and computer science. In Ireland now, ready to start working again after a good break lasting a few months :-)
Top network posts
- 233 Subtract two variables in Bash
- 152 The Two Cultures: statistics vs. machine learning?
- 137 When do we need curly braces around shell variables?
- 88 Getting std :: ifstream to handle LF, CR, and CRLF?
- 59 Violating of strict-aliasing in C, even without any casting?
- 45 A comprehensive survey of the types of things in R; 'mode' and 'class' and 'typeof' are insufficient
- 44 the behavior of "const id"
- View more network posts →