Mathematical physicist working as a data scientist for Mayo Clinic. I am an evangelical Christian first, Reformed second, Presbyterian (Presbyterian Church in America) third. Happily married with four children, the youngest of whom is deaf.
- Mathematics 9.2k 9.2k 1313 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 673 673 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 571 571 33 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Residue of high order pole
- 15 Where, exactly, were Christ's body and soul during the Descendit?
- 15 What is the difference between Reformed and Presbyterian
- 14 Why isn't causal inference a simple specialized regression problem?
- 14 Are there Soliton Solutions for Maxwell's Equations?
- 12 How to interpret Pearl's do notation?
- View more network posts →