Ben Hanowell (aka Brash Equilibrium) is an anthropologist and Fulbrighter. He lives in Seattle and is the virgin birth of an android ninja.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
14 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '20 at 17:19
- Cross Validated 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Philosophy 279 279 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- User Experience 139 139 33 bronze badges
- Super User 111 111 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Random Forest - How to handle overfitting
- 41 Does the beta distribution have a conjugate prior?
- 32 When can correlation be useful without causation?
- 23 character(0) warnings when running devtools::load_all(".") in RStudio
- 17 How should strongly correlated covariates for logistic regression be treated?
- 15 Properly interpret the alpha / beta parameters in the Beta Distribution
- 14 Are all fallacies created equal?
- View more network posts →