Data Scientist, Statistician, Developer:
R, Python, SQL, Haskell, Purescript, Node.js
- Cross Validated 15.4k 15.4k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Travel 479 479 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biology 361 361 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 327 327 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Crossed vs nested random effects: how do they differ and how are they specified correctly in lme4?
- 64 What is "restricted maximum likelihood" and when should it be used?
- 38 Displaying a greater than or equal sign
- 34 Warning: non-integer #successes in a binomial glm! (survey packages)
- 33 Why are Chinese mountains scaled by steps? (instead of winding paths)
- 29 Sample size calculation for mixed models
- 28 What is an ablation study? And is there a systematic way to perform it?
- View more network posts →