I currently combine my scientific background with my software engineering skills, and apply them to high-end R&D projects. My specialities are data analysis, software engineering, and clear communication of complex subjects.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 '17 at 12:19
- Stack Overflow 53.5k 53.5k 1010 gold badges124124 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Academia 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 192 Explicitly calling return in a function or not
- 96 We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- 83 Is ignoring emails acceptable in academia?
- 82 What are the advantages or disadvantages of using LaTeX for writing scientific publications
- 81 R and object oriented programming
- 80 How do I delete rows in a data frame?
- 68 How to save a plot as image on the disk?
- View more network posts →