I currently combine my scientific background with my software engineering skills, and apply them to high-end R&D projects. My specialities are data analysis, software engineering, and clear communication of complex subjects.
For more details on my work, publications and software, please checkout my website. In addition, my bitbucket account contains a number of software projects I worked on. For a more complete breakdown of my career path until now, I refer to my linkedin profile.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 '17 at 12:19
- Stack Overflow 53k 53k 1010 gold badges122122 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Academia 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 Explicitly calling return in a function or not
- 96 We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- 82 Is ignoring emails acceptable in academia?
- 82 What are the advantages or disadvantages of using LaTeX for writing scientific publications
- 78 R and object oriented programming
- 76 How do I delete rows in a data frame?
- 67 How to save a plot as image on the disk?
- View more network posts →