I currently combine my scientific background with my software engineering skills, and apply them to high-end R&D projects. My specialities are data analysis, software engineering, and clear communication of complex subjects.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 '17 at 12:19
- Stack Overflow 56.1k 56.1k 1111 gold badges131131 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Academia 8.3k 8.3k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.9k 3.9k 1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 Explicitly calling return in a function or not
- 97 We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- 89 How do I delete rows in a data frame?
- 85 Is ignoring emails acceptable in academia?
- 84 What are the advantages or disadvantages of using LaTeX for writing scientific publications
- 81 R and object oriented programming
- 77 How to save a plot as image on the disk?
- View more network posts →