In the golden age of ancient Chinese philosophy, Gung-sun Lung Tsu was the one of the only thinkers, and certainly the most important, to discuss topics pertaining to logic and epistemology.
Kingdom of Zhao
Member for 7 years, 9 months
885 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
Top network posts
- 443 Difference between logit and probit models
- 331 Algorithms for automatic model selection
- 183 Determine the data types of a data frame's columns
- 159 What is the difference between linear regression on y with x and x with y?
- 145 What happens if the explanatory and response variables are sorted independently before regression?
- 139 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 139 When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (85)
36 Data Science SE Apr 13 '14
32 Are we closing questions too fast? May 20 '16
32 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Aug 13 '17
25 How should questions be answered on Cross Validated? Sep 19 '12
24 Current tag synonym candidates Jun 7 '12