In the golden age of ancient Chinese philosophy, Gung-sun Lung Tsu was the one of the only thinkers, and certainly the most important, to discuss topics pertaining to logic and epistemology.
Kingdom of Zhao
Member for 7 years, 5 months
857 profile views
Last seen 19 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 433 Difference between logit and probit models
- 325 Algorithms for automatic model selection
- 169 Determine the data types of a data frame's columns
- 157 What is the difference between linear regression on y with x and x with y?
- 143 What happens if the explanatory and response variables are sorted independently before regression?
- 138 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 134 Interpreting plot.lm()
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (84)
35 Data Science SE Apr 13 '14
32 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Aug 13 '17
31 Are we closing questions too fast? May 20 '16
25 How should questions be answered on Cross Validated? Sep 19 '12
23 Current tag synonym candidates Jun 7 '12