In the golden age of ancient Chinese philosophy, Gung-sun Lung Tsu was the one of the only thinkers, and certainly the most important, to discuss topics pertaining to logic and epistemology.
Kingdom of Zhao
Member for 7 years, 7 months
871 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 439 Difference between logit and probit models
- 326 Algorithms for automatic model selection
- 175 Determine the data types of a data frame's columns
- 159 What is the difference between linear regression on y with x and x with y?
- 144 What happens if the explanatory and response variables are sorted independently before regression?
- 138 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 135 When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (85)
36 Data Science SE Apr 13 '14
32 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Aug 13 '17
31 Are we closing questions too fast? May 20 '16
25 How should questions be answered on Cross Validated? Sep 19 '12
24 Current tag synonym candidates Jun 7 '12