I'm a postdoctoral fellow at the Montreal Neurological Institute and occasionally enjoy helping other people make sense of their data instead of wondering what's going on in my own.
My current research focuses on how the brain represents information, particularly visual information, and how we can enhance these representations with electrical stimulation.
If you've got an interesting project involving biological data, pretty pictures, or lots of words, send me a message!
Member for 7 years, 7 months
47 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 at 0:24
- Cross Validated 15.3k 15.3k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Academia 2k 2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 740 740 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 309 309 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 249 249 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?
- 49 Understanding Naive Bayes
- 48 What is translation invariance in computer vision and convolutional neural network?
- 41 Why on average does each bootstrap sample contain roughly two thirds of observations?
- 38 How do hiring committees for research positions view getting "scooped"?
- 37 How is finding the centroid different from finding the mean?
- 34 What is meant by 'weak learner'?
- View more network posts →