I'm a postdoctoral fellow at the Montreal Neurological Institute and occasionally enjoy helping other people make sense of their data instead of wondering what's going on in my own.
My current research focuses on how the brain represents information, particularly visual information, and how we can enhance these representations with electrical stimulation.
If you've got an interesting project involving biological data, pretty pictures, or lots of words, send me a message!
- Cross Validated 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 894 894 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 319 319 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 248 248 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?
- 79 What is translation invariance in computer vision and convolutional neural network?
- 52 Understanding Naive Bayes
- 47 Why on average does each bootstrap sample contain roughly two thirds of observations?
- 40 K-fold vs. Monte Carlo cross-validation
- 39 What is meant by 'weak learner'?
- 39 How is finding the centroid different from finding the mean?
- View more network posts →