Member for 10 years, 8 months
Last seen more than a month ago
I am a professor of Statistics at Université Paris Dauphine (PSL), Paris, France, since 2000, and at University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom, since 2013, a researcher at CREST, Paris-Saclay University, since 1992, a senior member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF), between 2010 and 2021, and a pr[AI]rie chair since 2019. My research is focusing on Bayesian statistics, numerical probability applied to simulation methods, and statistical inference with an interest mostly in genetics and astronomy applications. I maintain a blog on academic and un-academic topics since 2008.
0 credit answers:
- Expanding conditional probability for Gibbs sampling with many parameters
- Find conditional PMF of a multinomial distribution
- Is it valid to perform Bayesian optimization and MCMC sampling with nested model parameters?
- aperiodic property and the existence of limiting or stationary distribution for Markov chain
- Variance of Rao Blackwellization for MC Estimate of Expectation
- How do we define the kernel to calculate the acceptance ratio for Metropolis-Hastings Markov Chain Monte Carlo?
Warning: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made though the links I make to books on that platform.
This user hasn’t posted yet.