Top network posts
- 11 What does the term "Estimation error" mean?
- 11 Why splitting the data into the training and testing set is not enough
- 8 Does a prediction interval have to contain the mean?
- 6 Why aren't there two integrals in 'Model evidence' in 'Bayesian linear regression'?
- 6 Posterior distribution in Bayesian linear regression - why not include $p(X | \beta, \sigma^2)$?
- 6 If $A$ and $B$ are independent events, and $A$ and $C$ are independent events, how do I show that $A$ and $B\cup C$ are independent?
- 6 What is this bias-variance tradeoff for regression coefficients and how to derive it?
- View more network posts →