- Mathematics 5k 5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematica 990 990 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 272 272 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why do we minimize the negative likelihood if it is equivalent to maximization of the likelihood?
- 48 Is minimizing squared error equivalent to minimizing absolute error? Why squared error is more popular than the latter?
- 16 What is the right term for students admitted to the school in previous years, if you are also a student? Do you call them "elder students"?
- 15 Meaning of the inverse of the Laplacian matrix
- 14 How to get interactive plot of pyplot when using pycharm
- 14 TreePlot does not give a "binary-looking" tree for a binary tree
- 11 Plot a 3-cycle graph with clockwise-directed edges
- View more network posts →