Dimitriy V. Masterov
Into data before it was big. A great man for things that do not yet exist. Contact me if you are working on interesting problems and want to talk to an economist.
San Jose, CA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
44 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 at 21:32
- Cross Validated 23.6k 23.6k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Economics 1k 1k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Russian Language 348 348 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 343 343 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 What's a real-world example of "overfitting"?
- 37 Duplicate each line in VI
- 33 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 33 Sufficient statistics for layman
- 31 Which "mean" to use and when?
- 31 How to calculate the prediction interval for an OLS multiple regression?
- 25 How to interpret parameters in GLM with family=Gamma
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
9 Should we create a [regression-discontinuity] tag? Oct 19 '17
8 Distinguishing between types of GMM Oct 22 '13