Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 5.2k 5.2k 2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 953 953 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 152 152 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 151 151 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 143 143 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Where did the frequentist-Bayesian debate go?
- 58 How to open an app in terminal and passing the current working directory?
- 33 What is the fiducial argument and why has it not been accepted?
- 23 What do "endogeneity" and "exogeneity" mean substantively?
- 20 Significance testing or cross validation?
- 14 Why and when create a R package?
- 14 Should we address multiple comparisons adjustments when using confidence intervals?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.