- Trains various machine learning models including SVM and a variety of artificial neural networks.
- Trains a few explainable models like generalized linear models, decision trees, random forests, and structural equation models.
- Developing a statistical computing library in Python. Should be available in late 2022.
- Has analyzed a citation network and coauthorship of the genetic circuit design literature for a graduate course.
- Available for statistical support on Fiverr.
Please use markdown tables instead of images of tables. This helps use less server space. There are specialized tools to make preparing markdown tables easier. Example: https://tablesgenerator.com/markdown_tables.
- Bacterial diversity and production of sulfide in microcosms containing uncompacted bentonites
- Characterizing anaerobic biodegradation of gasoline with low molecular weight organic acid anions and phosphate amendment
- Who Is the Rock Miner and Who Is the Hunter? The Use of Heavy-Oxygen Labeled Phosphate (P18O4) to Differentiate between C and P Fluxes in a Benzene-Degrading Consortium
- Plant belowground diversity and species segregation by depth in a semi-arid grassland
- Archaea and bacteria mediate the effects of native species root loss on fungi during plant invasion
This user hasn’t posted yet.