New York, NY
Member for 11 years, 2 months
I'm a statistical consultant to graduate students and researchers in fields including the behavioral and health sciences. I've assisted with review of articles, and with preparation of grants, dissertations and papers.
- Cross Validated 93.2k 93.2k 3535 gold badges139139 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 581 581 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Statistics Jokes
- 118 What's the difference between variance and standard deviation?
- 111 What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 72 Is this really how p-values work? Can a million research papers per year be based on pure randomness?
- 57 Percentile vs quantile vs quartile
- 57 Is it possible to change a hypothesis to match observed data (aka fishing expedition) and avoid an increase in Type I errors?
- 56 Birthday paradox with a (huge) twist: Probability of sharing exact same date of birth with partner?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.