I'm a statistical consultant to graduate students and researchers in fields including the behavioral and health sciences. I've assisted with review of articles, and with preparation of grants, dissertations and papers.
New York, NY
Member for 10 years, 11 months
461 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '20 at 13:49
- Cross Validated 92.6k 92.6k 3434 gold badges138138 silver badges268268 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.3k 2.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 581 581 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 239 Statistics Jokes
- 116 What's the difference between variance and standard deviation?
- 110 What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 72 Is this really how p-values work? Can a million research papers per year be based on pure randomness?
- 57 Is it possible to change a hypothesis to match observed data (aka fishing expedition) and avoid an increase in Type I errors?
- 56 Birthday paradox with a (huge) twist: Probability of sharing exact same date of birth with partner?
- 53 Percentile vs quantile vs quartile
- View more network posts →