Peter Flom - Reinstate Monica♦
I'm a statistical consultant to graduate students and researchers in fields including the behavioral and health sciences. I've assisted with review of articles, and with preparation of grants, dissertations and papers.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 8 months
417 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 18:02
- Cross Validated♦ 87.8k 87.8k 1515 gold badges124124 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 892 892 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 551 551 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 229 Statistics Jokes
- 105 What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 96 What's the difference between variance and standard deviation?
- 70 Is this really how p-values work? Can a million research papers per year be based on pure randomness?
- 56 Birthday paradox with a (huge) twist: Probability of sharing exact same date of birth with partner?
- 55 Is it possible to change a hypothesis to match observed data (aka fishing expedition) and avoid an increase in Type I errors?
- 47 Most confusing statistical terms
- View more network posts →