I'm a statistical consultant to graduate students and researchers in fields including the behavioral and health sciences. I've assisted with review of articles, and with preparation of grants, dissertations and papers.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years
394 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 at 13:14
- Cross Validated♦ 80.1k 80.1k 1313 gold badges116116 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 512 512 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 326 326 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 223 Statistics Jokes
- 101 What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 84 What's the difference between variance and standard deviation?
- 70 Is this really how p-values work? Can a million research papers per year be based on pure randomness?
- 55 Birthday paradox with a (huge) twist: Probability of sharing exact same date of birth with partner?
- 54 Is it possible to change a hypothesis to match observed data (aka fishing expedition) and avoid an increase in Type I errors?
- 47 Most confusing statistical terms
- View more network posts →
Top tags (38)
33 What motivates people to answer questions? Oct 12 '11
28 Improvement Drive - Cross Validated Dec 1 '12
15 Dealing with “do my professional work for me” questions? Jun 14 '18
14 2013 Moderator Election Results Oct 1 '13