Econometrician at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Coauthor of Introduction to Econometrics with R, an interactive companion to learning econometrics with R.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
44 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 at 15:40
Top network posts
- 31 Can a meta-analysis of studies which are all "not statistically signficant" lead to a "significant" conclusion?
- 28 What is the difference between fixed effect, random effect and mixed effect models?
- 25 Can somebody offer an example of a unimodal distribution which has a skewness of zero but which is not symmetrical?
- 25 A proof for the stationarity of an AR(2)
- 25 Proof that F-statistic follows F-distribution
- 21 Bound for the correlation of three random variables
- 20 root-n consistent estimator, but root-n doesn't converge?
- View more network posts →