Member for 6 years, 8 months
Econometrician at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Coauthor of Introduction to Econometrics with R, an interactive companion to learning econometrics with R.
Top network posts
- 31 Can a meta-analysis of studies which are all "not statistically signficant" lead to a "significant" conclusion?
- 30 What is the difference between fixed effect, random effect and mixed effect models?
- 27 A proof for the stationarity of an AR(2)
- 26 Proof that F-statistic follows F-distribution
- 25 Can somebody offer an example of a unimodal distribution which has a skewness of zero but which is not symmetrical?
- 23 Bound for the correlation of three random variables
- 22 Why is $SST=SSE + SSR$? (One variable linear regression)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.