Econometrician at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Coauthor of Introduction to Econometrics with R, an interactive companion to learning econometrics with R.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
36 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 17:12
Top network posts
- 29 Can a meta-analysis of studies which are all "not statistically signficant" lead to a "significant" conclusion?
- 23 Can somebody offer an example of a unimodal distribution which has a skewness of zero but which is not symmetrical?
- 21 What is the difference between fixed effect, random effect and mixed effect models?
- 20 Significant predictors become non-significant in multiple logistic regression
- 20 Bound for the correlation of three random variables
- 19 Other unbiased estimators than the BLUE (OLS solution) for linear models
- 17 A proof for the stationarity of an AR(2)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
19 Correlation between upvotes and effort Jan 6 '16
14 When do upvotes occur? Aug 27 '15
6 What motivates people to answer questions? Sep 26 '15
6 Help spread the wealth Feb 2 '16