Reality is finally beginning to resemble my dream world, where there is plenty of data, storage and number crunching capacity. Now there is no excuse for going with gut feeling instead of hard data.
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Member for 8 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '13 at 12:16
Top network posts
- 127 Are large data sets inappropriate for hypothesis testing?
- 119 Statistics Jokes
- 52 Excel as a statistics workbench
- 39 What references should be cited to support using 30 as a large enough sample size?
- 36 Effect size as the hypothesis for significance testing
- 21 Attachment is a poison. Why is attachment to the Buddha and to Buddhist philosophy not a problem?
- 20 Why haven't robust (and resistant) statistics replaced classical techniques?
- View more network posts →