Freelance ArcGIS Specialist with 25+ years Esri software experience, working principally with ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcPy/Python, Geoprocessing (including Geoprocessing Services and ModelBuilder), Data Driven Pages, Zoology & Genealogy.
- ArcGIS Pro, ArcPy, ArcGIS for Desktop and Google Earth eLearning videos which are available via Discover Spatial
- Twelve minute flying start to ArcGIS Pro
- Using Python dictionaries with ArcPy
- Using Pseudo-dynamic Text in ArcPy Map Automation
- Writing Parsable Python for ArcGIS Field Calculator
- On Demand PDF Maps made easy using ArcPy
- ArcPy/Python tips for creating test data and performance timing code snippets
- Using ArcPy Cursors to Split by Attribute and Location
- Map Books made easy using Data Driven Pages
- Introduction to Queensland Globe
- Introduction to New South Wales Globe
- Introductory to Advanced level ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy training courses which are available Instructor-led or Self-paced - see PolyGeo website
Available for commercial ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and willing to provide quotations to tackle any intractable ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy problems which appear on GIS Stack Exchange when they may be unsuitable to resolving expediently using its focussed Question & Answer format.
Take a brief survey to make your ArcGIS for Desktop (and ArcPy) Training needs known!
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 19 at 19:28
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 61.7k 61.7k 2525 gold badges9595 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 30.3k 30.3k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 10.8k 10.8k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Area 51 406 406 11 gold badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 79 Could Stack Exchange be less American-centric?
- 58 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 30 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 27 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 24 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 23 Allow moderators to flag comments normally
- View more network posts →