After working for years in forensic science reconstructing road accidents, and then fifteen years in or on the edges of IT and business analysis, I have gone back to college again to do a PhD in Statistics.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '14 at 14:09
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 431 431 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 223 223 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 190 190 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Remove facet_wrap labels completely
- 28 Is $R^2$ useful or dangerous?
- 27 LaTeX debugging strategies and brace mismatching
- 27 When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- 23 R detection of Blas version
- 22 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 15 Using R to parse out Surveymonkey csv files
- View more network posts →