- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Biology 534 534 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 275 275 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 22 A word that describes a liquid's tendency to form bubbles
- 16 What is a cost effective way to eliminate heat loss through windows?
- 16 What is the mathematical symbol for range?
- 14 How to remove really old masking tape?
- 11 What is the origin of the phrase "bullet points"?
- 11 Is there a word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already?
- View more network posts →