I'm a (mostly) self taught biostatistician working in public health. I have worked in the biotech industry as well. Always learning.
"The best thing about being a statistician is that you get to play in everyone's backyard." - John Tukey
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '17 at 14:41
Top network posts
- 7 Using multiple comparisons corrections in Fisher p-value framework
- 7 Bland-Altman (Tukey Mean-Difference) plot for differing scales
- 7 Probability of failure in a finite population
- 6 How do I calculate the confidence interval of an ICC?
- 5 Why is power to detect interactions less than that for main effects?
- 5 ICC in a multi level model with two random effects
- View more network posts →