I am a data scientist and software engineer with seven years of experience in research, consulting and freelance development.
I have build data products using the tidyverse and r-lib libraries, functional programming, data visualisation (ggplot2, plotly, htmlwidgets and interactivity (shiny)). Throughout, I have focused on bringing software development best practices to reproducible science, using defensive programming, test-driven development, CI/CD (Travis, now migrating to Docker and GitHub Actions) and source control management (git, GitHub).
I am particularly interested in DataOps and CI/CD (around Docker), exploratory and bayesian analyses, visualization and unsupervised learning.
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 622 622 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 277 277 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 221 221 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Data Science 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 How do I re-run Github Actions?
- 31 What are the differences between GitHub Actions and other CI tools like Jenkins?
- 18 Preserve Line Breaks in Pandoc Markdown -> LaTeX Conversion
- 15 Why does 'out of bounds' indexing differ between a matrix and a data.frame?
- 13 Why does method inheritance kill additional arguments?
- 12 Automatically scale font size (etc.) of ggplot2 inside an Rmarkdown document
- 12 store arrangeGrob to object, does not create printable object
- View more network posts →