- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 20.2k 20.2k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- Skeptics 129 129 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 How to plot two histograms together in R?
- 101 Are large data sets inappropriate for hypothesis testing?
- 91 In R, how to find the standard error of the mean?
- 85 How do I generate a list with a specified increment step?
- 57 What's the difference between variance and standard deviation?
- 55 What is the difference between "likelihood" and "probability"?
- 43 How do I draw gridlines using abline() that are behind the data?
- View more network posts →