- PhD in CS/AI/Machine Learning/Cognitive Modeling from UIUC
- Post-doctoral work in Computational Cognitive Science at Columbia, UConn, NYU
- Statistical Data Scientist in private industry
- Stack Overflow 15.9k 15.9k 88 gold badges4040 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 742 742 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Different 466 466 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 291 291 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 411 Evaluate expression given as a string
- 304 Split a vector into chunks in R
- 122 Does R have an assert statement as in python?
- 72 how do I get sbt to use a local maven proxy repository (Nexus)?
- 69 Replace all values in a matrix <0.1 with 0
- 56 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- 50 How to do a data.table merge operation
- View more network posts →