Josh Brown Kramer
PhD in mathematics, specifically combinatorics. Was a professor of mathematics at Illinois Wesleyan University for 4 years, and have been an "applied mathematician" at Nebraska Global since 2011.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '15 at 2:55
Top network posts
- 34 How risky is real estate?
- 24 How to balance reading the literature and just solving the problem your self?
- 17 For what (symmetric) distributions is sample mean a more efficient estimator than sample median?
- 13 Efficient algorithm to compute the ROC curve for a classifier consisting of an ensemble of disjoint classifiers
- 12 What is the maximum size of a set system where the intersection of any two incomparable members is not in the set?
- 11 Which converges faster, mean or median?
- 5 How does one create a confidence interval for the ratio of the means of two non-normal bounded distributions?
- View more network posts →